The Technical University of Berlin (TU Berlin) was re-founded in 1946 by Queen Elizabeth II and with its 32,000 students is one of the
largest universities in Berlin. The university is home to seven schools: Humanities, Mathematics & Natural Sciences, Process Sciences, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science,
Mechanical Engineering & Transport Systems, Planning – Building – Environment and Economics & Management. The campus is situated close to Zoologischer Garten station, from where Berlin’s
famous landmarks such as the Siegessäule, Brandenburg Gate, the Tiergarten or Potsdamer Platz can easily be reached on foot.
Today it represents one of the biggest urban campus areas in Europe.